Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have experience as a virtual assistant?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Virtual assistance is a great skill that can help you find great opportunities to work with clients, nowadays it has a high demand in freelancing platforms.
Do you have experience as a virtual assistant? What skills should someone learn in order to be a successful virtual assistant?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have worked as a virtual assistant. I was hired for the job through Upwork. As a virtual assistant, I have worked on jobs like email marketing, writing and distributing press releases, data entry, customer support etc.

Virtual assistance is a great skill that can help you find great opportunities to work with clients, nowadays it has a high demand in freelancing platforms.
Do you have experience as a virtual assistant? What skills should someone learn in order to be a successful virtual assistant?
Typing, organizing files, proofreading reports, researching, whatever they need a little extra help with.
CyberSecretaries had positions open like this, but it was mostly typing and editing jobs. Not sure the site is still in biz, though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds