Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have cameras in your shop/business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're running a shop or place of work, do you have a camera or cameras? If I did, I would have cameras all around my store. I want to be covered. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Having cameras in your shop/business is important and good for monitoring your day to day business activities and to ensure that crime will be curtailed at the nearest minimum.

Having cameras in your shop/business is important and good for monitoring your day to day business activities and to ensure that crime will be curtailed at the nearest minimum.

If you have a lot of staff that are working for your business establishment, I believe that it is necessary for you to have CCTV cameras installed almost all over the place is so that it is going to be something that will deter them from stealing from your business.

When I was running a restaurant I had a CC camera, in the dining hall, service counter, and kitchen. When customers could see what was happening in the kitchen it built trust, and when the staff could see what the customers were doing, they could easily track Karens.

If you're running a shop or place of work, do you have a camera or cameras? If I did, I would have cameras all around my store. I want to be covered. What about you?
Yes, I have 360 HD camera in my workplace. There is security risk my business will face without having a CCTV installed. My customers have their luggages in the office, they need to be looked after properly. The canara provides a good support.

When I was running a restaurant I had a CC camera, in the dining hall, service counter, and kitchen. When customers could see what was happening in the kitchen it built trust, and when the staff could see what the customers were doing, they could easily track Karens.

I haven't seen any restaurants here in my country allows their customers the privilege of seeing what's happening in the kitchen with how their food is made. It's definitely something that's going to show the customers you want them to see how their food is prepared.

Yes, I have 360 HD camera in my workplace. There is security risk my business will face without having a CCTV installed. My customers have their luggages in the office, they need to be looked after properly. The canara provides a good support.

The usage of CCTV cameras is becoming a very common thing and i think that this should be an important thing for a business. In case if your business gets robbed, then the CCTV cameras could help you catch the culprits with the help of police.

The usage of CCTV cameras is becoming a very common thing and i think that this should be an important thing for a business. In case if your business gets robbed, then the CCTV cameras could help you catch the culprits with the help of police.

There is always cases of robbery in most business places and this is usually carried out by both internal and external factors that are always in that business. This is the reason why it is very necessary for you to make sure that you installed CCTV cameras in your businesses, so that it will help to stop all those that are trying to steal from you.

There is always cases of robbery in most business places and this is usually carried out by both internal and external factors that are always in that business. This is the reason why it is very necessary for you to make sure that you installed CCTV cameras in your businesses, so that it will help to stop all those that are trying to steal from you.

In many cases, the staff of a business might also be involved. However, this may not necessarily be the case all the time. The fact of the matter remains that cameras stop working many times. You may have noticed that the quality of camera may also be quite poor in many cases!

Yes, the use of CCTV cameras are becoming very common. The CCTV cameras are not too expensive, it's why I will blame any business which didn't use it in their business to overlook all things happening if they experience theft with no video to trace it.

Yes, the use of CCTV cameras are becoming very common. The CCTV cameras are not too expensive, it's why I will blame any business which didn't use it in their business to overlook all things happening if they experience theft with no video to trace it.

The main problem is that in many cases, the footage of CCTV is not even clear. This has been one of the biggest problems when it comes to finding the culprits. People have to make sure that they install High Definition cameras when it comes to capturing important moments that may help them.

In many cases, the staff of a business might also be involved. However, this may not necessarily be the case all the time. The fact of the matter remains that cameras stop working many times. You may have noticed that the quality of camera may also be quite poor in many cases!

The business owner is always going to be blamed whenever there is poor management of his security tech that helps to cover the whole business to prevent people from stealing without being caught. This is one time expenses that you won't do again in years, it should be done well for the same of their business.

The main problem is that in many cases, the footage of CCTV is not even clear. This has been one of the biggest problems when it comes to finding the culprits. People have to make sure that they install High Definition cameras when it comes to capturing important moments that may help them.
If you're making use of low quality CCTV cameras, the video quality will very poor. It's like using iPhone 6 to video record something and using iPhone 14 Pro Max to record the same thing, which one do you think will be very clear?

I have had an experience with this kind of CCTV footage that's not clear and it was in the bank. I was with a cashier after my transaction with her, she didn't give me a the complete bundle of cash she was claiming to. This escalated until we were taken to the CCTV room. The image was so bad and shaking but it was good enough to identify she never gave me the money.

The business owner is always going to be blamed whenever there is poor management of his security tech that helps to cover the whole business to prevent people from stealing without being caught. This is one time expenses that you won't do again in years, it should be done well for the same of their business.

It might be possible that the business owner might be responsible. However, lower-level employees such as managers should also be careful in this regards. They could advise the business owner to install CCTV cameras if such kind of cameras are really needed.

It might be possible that the business owner might be responsible. However, lower-level employees such as managers should also be careful in this regards. They could advise the business owner to install CCTV cameras if such kind of cameras are really needed.

It is the business owner that is going to suffer whenever his business keeps experiencing cases of theft whenever he doesn't make all the necessary arrangements to install CCTV cameras that is going to help and capture everything that is going on in his company. He is the one that is going to be blamed in the end and he will be the one that is going to suffer from constant losses.

It is the business owner that is going to suffer whenever his business keeps experiencing cases of theft whenever he doesn't make all the necessary arrangements to install CCTV cameras that is going to help and capture everything that is going on in his company. He is the one that is going to be blamed in the end and he will be the one that is going to suffer from constant losses.

Well, the sad thing is that there are many businesses that have never installed a CCTV camera. They think that installing such kind of cameras incur expenses and this is why they avoid it. They never realise how important such kind of cameras could be when it comes to preventing crime.

Well, the sad thing is that there are many businesses that have never installed a CCTV camera. They think that installing such kind of cameras incur expenses and this is why they avoid it. They never realise how important such kind of cameras could be when it comes to preventing crime.

The level of a business is actually what is going to determine if the business is at the stage where they are going to be needing to install a CCTV camera to help and monitor things that is going on in the business premises. This is because if it is a business that can not afford to install cameras, there is no need for them to back on that kind of expensive in that business.

The level of a business is actually what is going to determine if the business is at the stage where they are going to be needing to install a CCTV camera to help and monitor things that is going on in the business premises. This is because if it is a business that can not afford to install cameras, there is no need for them to back on that kind of expensive in that business.

I must say that now usage of CCTV cameras is becoming quite common now. There are a many shops that have installed a CCTV cameras and audio recorders as well in the vicinity. However, there is a scarcity of such kind of CCTV cameras in many poor neighbourhoods in here. CCTV cameras could be purchased for a low price. However, the quality of those cameras is not that high.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds