Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have backup plans as an entrepreneur?

Credits
Any smart business owner or an entrepreneur will always make provision for a back up in case something goes wrong with the inital start up plan being a failure. The back up plan will step up and step into sustaining the business till further notice. Unfortunately, most entrepreneurs doesn't work having a back up plan and it's the reason why we see start up ending up closing down within a short period of time.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I start a project, I always have a Plan B. If I do not have the proper answer to the question "what will I do if the project does not succeed" I will never go ahead with the project. You need to understand that not all businesses can be successful and you need a backup plan in case your business fails.

Any smart business owner or an entrepreneur will always make provision for a back up in case something goes wrong with the inital start up plan being a failure. The back up plan will step up and step into sustaining the business till further notice. Unfortunately, most entrepreneurs doesn't work having a back up plan and it's the reason why we see start up ending up closing down within a short period of time.

I always try my best to make sure that my actual plan is good enough. A "plan B" is obviously always necessary. However, it is much better to make your actual plan good enough in the first place. This makes it possible to reduce the chances of suffering from losses in the first place.

Honestly, not really. I think if all things fail for me, I will try my hand at streaming in Twitch and maybe Kick and a few other sites. I've wanted to try it for years now, but have been putting it off every time I get close to doing it.

Honestly, not really. I think if all things fail for me, I will try my hand at streaming in Twitch and maybe Kick and a few other sites. I've wanted to try it for years now, but have been putting it off every time I get close to doing it.

I haven't been so good when it comes to video contents. I already have my sports YouTube channel set up years ago but I have never given it the time it deserves to see it grow. I would say it's all down to my constant procrastinating. I hope to do it one day.

I have read a lot about both of these sites. Do these websites support gaming content only? What about other niches such as health, cooking, business, and others that could also benefit people? Have you ever used these platforms before?

A smart entrepreneur will never operate his business with a one way traffic plan. There's nothing like a flawless plan, it's why a plan B is as important as the plan A. I see plan B in business as the backbone support for plan A and I've never been wrong.

A smart entrepreneur will never operate his business with a one way traffic plan. There's nothing like a flawless plan, it's why a plan B is as important as the plan A. I see plan B in business as the backbone support for plan A and I've never been wrong.

Well, in many cases, you may need to create the best plan possible. This is because in many cases, things could go wrong and you may not even get the opportunity to use a secondary plan. This is where risk management plays a big role. You have to limit your risk and invest what you can afford to lose.

Well, in many cases, you may need to create the best plan possible. This is because in many cases, things could go wrong and you may not even get the opportunity to use a secondary plan. This is where risk management plays a big role. You have to limit your risk and invest what you can afford to lose.

If you have a business and it's not going as you planned, it's when your plan B comes into effect. The plan B is there to solve the problem which plan A couldn't be able to do. There's no way you won't be able to salvage the business with your plan B.

I work a 9-5 already so if my plans don't work out, I will just stay where I am until I retire. I am hoping I would be able to retire at 55 or sooner but with how the economy is going, it seems unlikely.

Yes on the risk management. This is the vital aspect to take into account when making any investments. It doesn't matter if the investment looks legit and genuine, you have to invest with a light or average risk in case of that one bad run.

I work a 9-5 already so if my plans don't work out, I will just stay where I am until I retire. I am hoping I would be able to retire at 55 or sooner but with how the economy is going, it seems unlikely.

This is part of the reason why I decided to work so hard and save enough money which helped me to start my own business of poultry and fish farming. I have been managing the business for 6 years now and I've grown the business to the extent of being able to have six workers at the moment.

Yes, I do have a backup plan but the issue is that I have not made enough money for it though. So I'm still trying to make enough money so that I would be rest assured that if anything happens to my current business, I have a second option.

Yes, I do have a backup plan but the issue is that I have not made enough money for it though. So I'm still trying to make enough money so that I would be rest assured that if anything happens to my current business, I have a second option.

Having a back-up plan in your business is something that is very important because whenever your business is going to face a very serious challenge which is capable of putting the business in a very killing state, the back-up plan that you have will be there to be used and put the business back on track.

If you have a business and it's not going as you planned, it's when your plan B comes into effect. The plan B is there to solve the problem which plan A couldn't be able to do. There's no way you won't be able to salvage the business with your plan B.

I think that this is what many traders do. They create many trading strategies in order to make sure that they execute the trade at the right time. They create many trading strategies that confirm many things such as entering the trade. They use plan B.

Most entrepreneurs got back up plans. That is what will separate you from the rest. In my poultry farm, I have different plans of what I always want to do and whether one works or the other doesn't, we should always be on the look to fix what is not working. A backup plan can be seen as a plan B once the main plan is not going well.

Most entrepreneurs got back up plans. That is what will separate you from the rest. In my poultry farm, I have different plans of what I always want to do and whether one works or the other doesn't, we should always be on the look to fix what is not working. A backup plan can be seen as a plan B once the main plan is not going well.

It's definitely the right thing to do when it comes to having a back up plan in your business. It's like how I did with my business of poultry farm. I started only poultry farm but at one point, I knew that it's better to have a back up. This was what led me to start up fish farming along side with the poultry farm.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds