Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have any health issues?

Credits
Well, I do not have any major health issues, however, I am battling with minor health issues like high lipid profiles, sludge in the gallbladder, and prediabetic conditions. I am not into medication yet but I regularly monitor my conditions and strictly try to avoid foods that worsen my conditions. I also frequently use herbal medicines.
Do you have any major health issues?

Advertisement Placeholder
At the moment, I do not have any health issues. It's only minor things that gives rise to health problems to me. My biological system is not in good terms with cold. So implies that if I catches cold it do give room to little disease like pneumonia though not often in times I catch cold.

I'm a two time cancer survivor so I'm always monitored for recurrence every year. Other than that, I'm fairly healthy and my doctors say I'm medically boring now. Except for my allergies...the list keeps growing with that.
I'm glad you're medically boring then lol, for real cancer sucks and I'm happy that you're still here with us! As for me I think I have sleep apnea but I need to get a sleep study done.

For me l thank God that l am perfectly well and don't have any issues at all.

So you'll be on dialysis every day or something? My Uncle was on that every two days.

IF I progress to Stage 5, then I will probably have to get dialysis or a transplant.

I was reversing it in 2021 with my Keto diet. Then when I stopped dieting and gained all the weight back my numbers started to get worse. I've been doing the Carnivore Diet this year and took off 50 pounds (thus the forum/site in my signature), but the numbers still look like they are getting worse.

The marker they test for though can be skewed for those who work out and eat a high protein diet, which is me, so I am getting alternative tests soon to see if I am really regressing or they are simply measuring all the steak I eat, lol.

IF I progress to Stage 5, then I will probably have to get dialysis or a transplant.

I was reversing it in 2021 with my Keto diet. Then when I stopped dieting and gained all the weight back my numbers started to get worse. I've been doing the Carnivore Diet this year and took off 50 pounds (thus the forum/site in my signature), but the numbers still look like they are getting worse.

The marker they test for though can be skewed for those who work out and eat a high protein diet, which is me, so I am getting alternative tests soon to see if I am really regressing or they are simply measuring all the steak I eat, lol.
Hope it starts to improve or at least doesn't get worse.

It's good when people run forums when they know what they're talking about such as you with your forum. It gives people the strength to follow what you do.

I'm glad you aren't at the point where you need dialysis. I had a couple of friends go through that and it was rough.

I do have some health issues, unfortunately.

I at the moment suffer from a hiatal hernia, acute migraines and also fibromyalgia, both can leave me not knowing what kind of day I will have which can often lead to not being able to always plan my days.

I am on medication to help the fibromyalgia and the acute migraines and at the moment I am managing my hernia, being able to work from home and be my own boss has been a god send that's for sure.

Hope it starts to improve or at least doesn't get worse.

I also have CKD but I'm 3b. Not on dialysis as my kidney function is still ok to not require it.

I'm glad you aren't at the point where you need dialysis. I had a couple of friends go through that and it was rough.

So I got my Cystatin C test, an alternative marker used to calculate eGFR (kidney function). It came back 4 points higher than the usual creatinine test says I am at. This builds my confidence that I am not doing damage, and that my creatinine levels have risen simply because I consume more protein.

I also got my routine renal panel done today and meet with the Nephrologist next Monday to discuss all these results.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds