Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a warehouse of products?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you run a company that has product you sell, do you have a warehouse with all of said products? Or do you just dropship your items from a different location? Like you run the site, and when you get a sale, the sale is sent out from another party. If I ran a store, I would love to have a warehouse for all of my products, but I think I'd end up doing the drop shipping method since I doubt I'd have my own warehouse anytime soon. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I sell online, but I sell through dropshipping and print on demand mode, which does not require any inventory management. However, in the past when I worked for a store, we had a warehouse. We sold tires.

I sell online, but I sell through dropshipping and print on demand mode, which does not require any inventory management. However, in the past when I worked for a store, we had a warehouse. We sold tires.
Cool cool! In a way, what you're doing kind of counts, as you are probably relying on a warehouse for the products you dropship. They of course have to come from somewhere, and the likely chance of it coming from a warehouse is likely high. But yeah, it doesn't require any management on your end though, so that's a plus in the drop shipping book.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds