Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a term life insurance?

Niyi

Reputable member
Credits
Term life insurance provides coverage for a specified period of time, typically 10, 20, or 30 years. If the policyholder dies within the term, the death benefit is paid to the beneficiaries.

Do you have it? I personally don't have it.

Advertisement Placeholder
No I don't have that but in its place, I have 2 Life Insurance policies and may go for term insurance at some point in my life

No I don't have that but in its place, I have 2 Life Insurance policies and may go for term insurance at some point in my life
I have it
My dad company pays for his life insurance and also for his family members

That's good then, its a very good way to save money and that's why I have 2 Life Insurance covers to help me save money

That's good then, its a very good way to save money and that's why I have 2 Life Insurance covers to help me save money
And I even have a health insurance which helps me to save money anytime I am ill
The insurance company will just pay my bill.

I think for that you need to get admitted to the hospital means you need to be severely ill to be able to get compensation lol

I have a term life insurance. It has a tenure of 20 years and I get 20 percent returns every 5 years. The term life insurance policy I have provides coverage for terminal illness and accidents. Thankfully, I have not encountered any accidents until now, so I have not claimed any insurance coverage.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds