Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a suggestion box

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you run a business and have customers, or run something like a restaurant, do you have a suggestion or criticism box that customers can use to give suggestions and criticism about your business or restaurant? I think it's good to have something like this, as it allows your customers to air their concerns and feelings in a constructive manner usually. Do you ever take the suggestions and act upon them?

Advertisement Placeholder
I never have had any kind of suggestion boxes, but I frequently asked customers if they were happy with the product and service, and if they would like to offer us any feed back. I do not think these days people have time to write a suggestion letter and then put it into the suggestion box.

I never have had any kind of suggestion boxes, but I frequently asked customers if they were happy with the product and service, and if they would like to offer us any feed back. I do not think these days people have time to write a suggestion letter and then put it into the suggestion box.
That's fair too. You could offer a suggestion box on your site or forums too. You could make topics where people give their suggestions. Or you could set up something to get peoples opinions anonymously.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds