Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a social media manager? Or do you do social media on your own?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you have a social media manager working for you? Or do you tend to do your social media work by yourself? I tend to do a mix, as I have hired people to work on my social media accounts, but for the most part I tend to take over and post.

But, when things pick up, I do like to bring someone in for a while to handle socials. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I really don't know what to reply but I would suggest sailing over a digital marketing company website for answers.

For now i do not have a social media manager, i believe there is no need for that at the moment, since my account is highly on the low side and i still have some spare time to manage things the way i can st the moment. But i believe with time things would definitely change.

I do not have social media managers, I manage my own social media pages. Interestingly, in the past, I have managed social media pages for clients. I was responsible for building content and posting content

For now i do not have a social media manager, i believe there is no need for that at the moment, since my account is highly on the low side and i still have some spare time to manage things the way i can st the moment. But i believe with time things would definitely change.
Managing your own social media pages can be a great way to build your personal brand or promote your business. It allows you to directly connect with your audience and build relationships with your followers.

Online my social media account is not something I would be needing a social media manager at the moment because I'm actually making use of an application called Buffer which helps me to manage all of my account at once without having so many challenges.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds