Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a personal assistant who helps with your work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Many bosses, managers, etc have their own personal assistant. I don't, but I don't really need one. Do you have your own assistant? Do they do any work for you and or with you? Or do they mostly just help by getting you food and doing other such things?

Advertisement Placeholder
I currently don't have a personal assistant, as I'm not in a position where I can afford one. I've found virtual systems and digital tools to be a great alternative. I use various virtual assistants and task management systems to help with organizing my schedule, setting reminders, and handling specific tasks efficiently. While it's not the same as having a dedicated personal assistant, these virtual systems have been quite helpful in streamlining my workflow and keeping me on track. It's all about finding the right tools that fit your needs and budget.

I currently don't have a personal assistant, as I'm not in a position where I can afford one. I've found virtual systems and digital tools to be a great alternative. I use various virtual assistants and task management systems to help with organizing my schedule, setting reminders, and handling specific tasks efficiently. While it's not the same as having a dedicated personal assistant, these virtual systems have been quite helpful in streamlining my workflow and keeping me on track. It's all about finding the right tools that fit your needs and budget.
I think AI assistant and assistant tools are going to be big in the future. We already have AI assistant apps that help with that, like you said. It may not be the same as a real assistant, but it's a start of something that I could see being a standard, as in AI assistants over real life ones.

Currently I don't have any need to employ a personal assistant to help me with carrying out my business activities because it's something that I can be able to do very well by myself and the workers I have working for me at the moment are doing a very good job. When there is a good need for me to hire a personal assistant I am definitely going to know.

Currently I don't have any need to employ a personal assistant to help me with carrying out my business activities because it's something that I can be able to do very well by myself and the workers I have working for me at the moment are doing a very good job. When there is a good need for me to hire a personal assistant I am definitely going to know.

I work as a freelancer and I also do not need anyone to assist me. I always prefer businesses that I could run alone, without needing the help of anyone. If you manage to work alone, then you could protect the secrecy of the business and i think that it is a great thing.

I work as a freelancer and I also do not need anyone to assist me. I always prefer businesses that I could run alone, without needing the help of anyone. If you manage to work alone, then you could protect the secrecy of the business and i think that it is a great thing.

Most freelancers doesn't have any need of employing an assistant to help them carry out their work because any kind of job that they need to do must always be carried out by themselves and not another person. I believe that there are so many sole proprietor business that someone can do which can be managed by one person without needing an assistant.

No, I don't have any personal assistant or general office assistant now. My business is still in its infant stages which I can't afford putting a personal assistant under payment to help me with some of my own jobs. I can cover for everything now until I can no longer be able to.

Most freelancers doesn't have any need of employing an assistant to help them carry out their work because any kind of job that they need to do must always be carried out by themselves and not another person. I believe that there are so many sole proprietor business that someone can do which can be managed by one person without needing an assistant.

I think that it all depends on the amount of workload. If a freelancer accepts many orders, then I think that they would need to hire an assistant for that because they may not be able to handle the workload. I think that this is also one of the main reasons why so many companies usually hire a group of freelancers in order to deal with this problem.

I think that it all depends on the amount of workload. If a freelancer accepts many orders, then I think that they would need to hire an assistant for that because they may not be able to handle the workload. I think that this is also one of the main reasons why so many companies usually hire a group of freelancers in order to deal with this problem.

The thing with hiring an assistance to do your job as a freelancer is that it is going to get to a point where the assistant will learn the reins of the job and probably branch out and start getting his or her own orders instead of working for you again. The person will become a competition for you in the same sector.

When I was running an offline business I did not have a personal assistant. I always worked on my own tasks so that I can sale salary on a personal assistant. Currently, I am running an online business and I have a couple of virtual assistants. I hire virtual assistances as needed. Virtual assistants help me with various tasks from content writing to marketing.

When I was running an offline business I did not have a personal assistant. I always worked on my own tasks so that I can sale salary on a personal assistant. Currently, I am running an online business and I have a couple of virtual assistants. I hire virtual assistances as needed. Virtual assistants help me with various tasks from content writing to marketing.

I have not had the need to hire a virtual assistant for most of my online freelance work at the moment but it's something that I know is on the cards which will definitely happen sooner or later and it's based on the level of workload I am getting which have been on the increase since the turn of the year.

Contrarily, I frequently hire virtual assistants for my freelance work. For instance, if I receive a $100 ebook contract, I will find someone willing to do the job for $60. I will be able to make $40 without actually working on the job. I have been doing this kind of work for a long time. Before I started selling my own services on Upwork, I was actually working for freelancers as their assistant.

I have no assistant of any kind and that's because I'm working from home and I don't really need assistance from anyone doing it.

I have no assistant of any kind and that's because I'm working from home and I don't really need assistance from anyone doing it.
There's a stage of growth you will have in your online work, you will have the need to hire a virtual assistant who will support you in seeing your online business doesn't shoot itself in the leg from not being able to attend to everything by only you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds