Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a PayPal account?

Credits
I never knew what PayPal was in until I started working online as a freelancer. I found out that it was a payment processor that is used to receive and send money across the globe where they have PayPal services available. I've been using PayPal since 2009.

Do you have a PayPal account?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes. I've had mine since 2015, I do believe. I got it to buy a paid "lifetime" forum subscription for 30 bucks.

I've mostly used it for online purchases, but recently I've been using it to receive money from PTP forums and business clients.

Yes, I have a PayPal account. I have had a PayPal account since September.
I never used PayPal until I started my freelance work.

Yes, I have a PayPal account. Although, there's an challenge with my account because it's under a ban until 180 days. I'm thinking of forgetting about using PayPal.

I've been using PayPal since 2014. I've had the same account for years without having any issues or any kind of chargeback on any payment I've received.

Yes of course, I have a PayPal account. I buy most of the things I need online using my PayPal because it's fast and easy to use. I also enjoy buyers protection with PayPal.

My PayPal account is under 180 ban. I used it for one transaction that's against the TOS of the PayPal, so they had me banned.

My PayPal account is under 180 ban. I used it for one transaction that's against the TOS of the PayPal, so they had me banned.
This is crazy. A lot of people have suffered this same problem with using PayPal and it can be a mess for the user. Sorry mate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds