Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a good time management skill?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
The most important thing in my life is time management, every day I make a to do list and write everything that I have to do on that day, this force me to complete them all, I think I am good at managing my time.

Do you have a good time management skill?

Advertisement Placeholder
Effective time management allows individuals to make the most of their time and achieve their goals, whether they are personal or professional. By prioritizing tasks, setting goals, and making a schedule, individuals can increase their productivity and manage their time effectively.

In addition, time is a finite resource that cannot be regained once it is lost. It is important for individuals to use their time wisely and make the most of every moment. By managing their time effectively, individuals can lead a fulfilling life, achieve their aspirations, and create meaningful experiences.

I like to think of myself as a person who has good time management skills, I always try to utilize my time. If I had no time management skills I would not have been able to work from home all these years. Maybe I do not have very good skills as I have not been able to do a lot of things, and most of the time., I ended up pushing the deadline.

I like to think of myself as a person who has good time management skills, I always try to utilize my time. If I had no time management skills I would not have been able to work from home all these years. Maybe I do not have very good skills as I have not been able to do a lot of things, and most of the time., I ended up pushing the deadline.

Well, I must admit that I am having many issues when it comes to managing time. This is mainly due to the fact that I have a very bad schedule. I stay up late and I wake up very late. This is why I usually end up getting tired. Many people believe that staying up late is bad for you and I have experienced this myself. This can have bad effects on time management as well.

I have detailed planning of how I work online. I prefer to set up in a way that it is more beneficial to me than scattering the process of getting the job done. This is what I have been doing to have proper time management. When you don't have a system of how you work, you will going to lose more at the end of the day.

When it comes to time management, it is something that I can say I am very good at because I know the importance of being able to manage my time properly as it is what will help me to become very productive.

I have a schedule application that I used to plan everything that I need to do on daily basis and this helps me very well with my time management.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds