Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a favorite NHL player?

Smokey

Service Team
Service Team
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Do you have a favorite NHL player? Whether it be current or retired? For me? I'd say my overall favorite NHL player was Patrik Elias on the Devils. #26, now retired played for the devils his entire career and won 2 of the 3 championships with the team in his tenure.

As for a currently playing player, I would say probably Timo Meier on the devils. He's been the gritty, hard hitting type of guy we've needed for a long time and I hope we lock him down for a long-term contract in the offseason.

Do you have a favorite NHL player?

Advertisement Placeholder
I didn't watch much hockey growing up, but I remember people always praising Steve Yzerman, who I believe played for the Red Wings, my favorite NHL team. I don't watch hockey these days though, but I remember my parents watching the Red Wings a few times back when I was a kid. And I think Steve Yzerman was around during that time.

Unfortunately, Hockey isn't a popular sports in my country and that's why I don't even have much interest in watching it online as it goes on in other countries. Sadly, I don't have any NHL players I know well to even consider being my favourite. Maybe in the future, when I start following the sports, then I will have a favorite.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds