Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a favorite film director?

Credits
There's a lot of movie enthusiasts among us from all around the world so I feel it's quite a great topic to discuss on. Do you have a favorite film director? If yes, what makes their work stand out to you? What keeps you excited about their movies? Which are some of your favorite films that are directed by your favorite director?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a lot of favorite film directors. The main ones would probably be Martin Scorsese, Edgar Wright, Christopher Nolan, Park Chan-wook, Jordan Peele, Ari Aster, Quentin Tarantino, The Safdie brothers, Denis Villeneuve and many more I'm sure.

Peter Jackson, simply due to the fact that he created The Lord of the Rings universe on film (non-animated) after all of those years that no one else did.

Tim Burton and Steven Spielberg are my favorites.

Tim Burton is so creative and looks at movies more in a dark angle. It's so good because these movies usually aren't scary scary, but bring dark elements into them. Movies like Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas are some of my absolute favorites!

Steven Spielberg brought Jurassic Park to us. I think that all itself is worthy of a mention!

If I never liked Christopher Nolan, after watching his latest movie Oppenheimer, he's been loved so much. Producing Oppenheimer without using CGI with the result he came out with is magical. He's a real Pro. Zack Snyder is another producer I enjoy his movies.

David Lynch, Roman Polanski and Martin Scorsese are some of my favorite directors, I am crazy about these movie makers. I have watched a lot of movies by these directors. Some of Steven Spielberg movies are also good so I would also certainly include Steven Spielberg in my favorite movie director list.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds