Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a co-boss?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
With your business, are you the only boss? Or, do you have a co-boss who splits the boss duties with you? I work on my own, but I have worked with teams where I had two or more bosses. Have you ever had a co-boss? Or did you have multiple bosses?

Advertisement Placeholder
I had a co-boss who helped me in my business. We worked together to achieve a common goal. we were partners who needed nobody to tell us what to do in the business as we had to run the business with a common goal.

I had a co-boss who helped me in my business. We worked together to achieve a common goal. we were partners who needed nobody to tell us what to do in the business as we had to run the business with a common goal.

I think that your co-boss or even higher ranking employees could help you, but it all depends on the nature of the bosses in the first place. There are some bosses who may not be willing to do so.

It is all about being able to find someone with like minds. A co boss needs to be someone who has a progressive mindset. And it is not everyone that has the privilege of having such a mindset. You have to be very selective of who you partner with to take decisions in your business.
I think that your co-boss or even higher ranking employees could help you, but it all depends on the nature of the bosses in the first place. There are some bosses who may not be willing to do so.

With your business, are you the only boss? Or, do you have a co-boss who splits the boss duties with you? I work on my own, but I have worked with teams where I had two or more bosses. Have you ever had a co-boss? Or did you have multiple bosses?
I am the only boss in my business. I do not like to have a joint business with anyone for some personal reasons. This is why I always make sure that I have enough money to start a business so I won't need anyone.

I don't have a co-boss in my business right now but I have a business manager who helps me to run the business on daily basis and I pay him very well for his duties. He does all his duties well which effectively contribute to the growth of my business.

In my last job, I had multiple bosses, however, I was supposed to report to just one boss. One of the bosses was my relative (actually, he was the one who invited me to work for the company). One of the bosses used too many swear words and I did not like him.

I don't like working in a company where they have co-bosses. There's clash of interests frequently if they are not the understanding type of persons. I've not worked for any company owned by two different co-bosses. My business is owned by me alone. I don't like partnership.

I am the only boss in my business. I do not like to have a joint business with anyone for some personal reasons. This is why I always make sure that I have enough money to start a business so I won't need anyone.

Businesses are actually forced to have co-owners because they need the financial assistant to run the business in more like a partnership. I personally don't like it because it is going to put me a situation whereby I will have to compromise with another person to run my business the way I am supposed to simply because I needed financial assistance.

Businesses are actually forced to have co-owners because they need the financial assistant to run the business in more like a partnership. I personally don't like it because it is going to put me a situation whereby I will have to compromise with another person to run my business the way I am supposed to simply because I needed financial assistance.

Not all the businesses may have co-owners. Some businesses have a single owner. In case of a public company, the largest share holder is seen as the owner of the company. The more shares you hold, the more power you may gain. This might be the case most of the time.

Not all the businesses may have co-owners. Some businesses have a single owner. In case of a public company, the largest share holder is seen as the owner of the company. The more shares you hold, the more power you may gain. This might be the case most of the time.

There is nothing like a co-boss in a personal or private business because my own business of poultry and fish farming is owned by me alone. If it's a public limited liability company that sell their shares to the general public, it's never owned by one person.

There is nothing like a co-boss in a personal or private business because my own business of poultry and fish farming is owned by me alone. If it's a public limited liability company that sell their shares to the general public, it's never owned by one person.

In case of a private limited company, there could be a co-boss or a "co-owner" in case if the business is owned by two different people at the same time. The power of ownership may depend a lot on how much capital a partner has invested and how much effort a partner puts into a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds