Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do You Get Organic Traffic on Your Forums

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think forums can get organic traffic.. To get organic traffic, your forums need to rank high on popular keywords and I do not think it is possible for forums to rank high on popular topics.

I do not think forums can get organic traffic.. To get organic traffic, your forums need to rank high on popular keywords and I do not think it is possible for forums to rank high on popular topics.
It’s actually very possible to get organic traffic. You have to provide quality content that can obtain organic traffic. My forum does well with organic traffic. it receives 50-70 daily clicks from google search on a daily basis and tumblr drives in organic traffic as well. I also receive a lot of organic traffic from Reddit.

The last few times I checked, my search rankings were terrible. I rarely got clicks that the Google search console would show me and I barely had any content indexed in the search results for how many pages are available across my site. I'm not sure how I rank in other search engines, I know that it has been terrible on Google.

I had the default Jcink domain verified through a meta tag added to my board, but I just now re-verified my site with my custom domain.

Most of my traffic comes from forum advertisement listings and signature advertising, I think.

I will have to agree to disagree about forums. ;)
It all depends on the niche and the content.

From Google Analytics

Screen Shot 2024-06-02 at 7.08.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-02 at 7.09.39 PM.png

Nice job on getting organic traffic

I think it's doable, it just takes a lot of time, expertise, some really unique or high-value content

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 12)

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds