Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you follow SEO best practices?

AJH

Recognized member
Credits
As a website owner, do you follow SEO best practices? I know some webmasters just focus on content or what they are doing and don’t keep up with current best practices.

What do you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not easy to keep up especially when you consider that these things change fast. Your page could be ranking first today and tomorrow, things change and you will need to visit a lot of your posts and edit them.

so of my biggest break in life has come when i do not follow the conventional practises as i believe there is more than what the eyes see, and in this knid of fast changing world it is hard to.

If you focus on your content, half od your SEO work will be done. That's because content determines whether your website will rank or not. Your content should be well written, original, optimized with relevant keywords.

If you focus on your content, half od your SEO work will be done. That's because content determines whether your website will rank or not. Your content should be well written, original, optimized with relevant keywords.
but are you really sure that it is only content that plays a very crucial role in your website ranking? because i have search for things endlessly only to find what i am looking for after going through so many stress.

but are you really sure that it is only content that plays a very crucial role in your website ranking? because i have search for things endlessly only to find what i am looking for after going through so many stress.
Did I say only content will help you to rank? I said half of your SEO is done. Quality content means a lot of things such as original content, well written content, informative and useful content and keywords optimized content.

Did I say only content will help you to rank? I said half of your SEO is done. Quality content means a lot of things such as original content, well written content, informative and useful content and keywords optimized content.
It seems you are contradicting yourself, you said categorically that it is content that would determine whether your website would rank, and I was speaking based on my experience

It seems you are contradicting yourself, you said categorically that it is content that would determine whether your website would rank, and I was speaking based on my experience
I am not. Content will help you rank, that's for sure. But in order to get highly ranked, your content needs to follow certain things such as originality, well written., well-formatted, readable, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds