Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you feel comfortable to talk about mental health issues?

ShawnTheWitcher

Renowned member
Credits
A lot of people who are passing through mental health issues doesn't open up others about their situation for one reason or another. Do you find it easy to discuss about your mental health with those who are not medical experts to assist you in any way? Do you talk about your mental health with your friends?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not feel comfortable to tall about mental health issues because if the social stigma associated with mental health. However, I am generally open to a therapist, family members and close friends. Communication is the key to unclog your mental fog, so I am open to the people who are close to me.
Yes, communication is a very vital key in helping to battle mental health issues but it's wise to make sure you talk to the right people because if you don't, the wrong one's will say what will push you off the tipping point.

There is no need to talk about your mental health issue publicly, however, you should always be sharing your issues with your close friends and family so that they can help you. I do not have any kind of mental health issues.

I don't have any mental health issues to speak to anyone about but if I did, I wouldn't mind talking to my best friend about it. He has been with me through all thick and thin in my life.

I suffer with some mental health issues such as depression and anxiety and even though it is becoming more normal to speak up about those issues and how you are feeling, I still don't feel comfortable about talking about it with others and I feel that is because there is still a stigma around it and many people don't always take it seriously.

I can only hope that one day things change when it comes to mental health and how people react to someone when they open up about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds