Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever use Black Hat SEO methods?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I tend to use just white hat SEO methods as I don't want to risk any of my sites losing rank or being taken down. I prefer to play it safe over anything. But I know there is some worth to doing black hat SEO, but is it as good as it was in the past? Or has it sort of lost its impact these days?

Would you advise against doing black hat SEO?

Advertisement Placeholder
With Blackheart methods you are sure of getting results instantly and the results are usually massive but on the long run it will always come back to haunt you because it is not sustainable.

I have never used black hat seo methods, even though they say black hat seo can rank your website, I do not think these methods actually work because search engine bots can easily identify the techniques used.

I tend to use just white hat SEO methods as I don't want to risk any of my sites losing rank or being taken down. I prefer to play it safe over anything. But I know there is some worth to doing black hat SEO, but is it as good as it was in the past? Or has it sort of lost its impact these days?

Would you advise against doing black hat SEO?
I do not engage in blackhat SEO activities and do not promote the use of blackhat SEO strategies. It is vital to know that Black Hat SEO practices violate search engine guidelines and may result in penalties or even removal from search results.

I do not engage in blackhat SEO activities and do not promote the use of blackhat SEO strategies. It is vital to know that Black Hat SEO practices violate search engine guidelines and may result in penalties or even removal from search results.
The only time I use blackhat method is when I am promoting a cpa offer, apart from this sort of offers, I do not use black hat method to promote my website or my blog

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds