Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever take your work life home?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you aren't someone who works online for a living, and usually keeps the work to a 9-5 time-frame, do you ever take some of that work home with you? Or does that work stay at work during those hours? Maybe you finish up the work to the best of your ability, but once the clock strikes 5, it's time to put the work on hold until the next day?

That's how I did it with the call center job. Once I was done with work, I didn't focus on it until the morning back. But, do you ever take your work home? If so, what work do you usually take home?

Advertisement Placeholder
I work form home, so practically speaking, there is no personal life for me as I am professional even when I am at home. IN the past, when I worked for companies, I never took my work life to my home.

I work form home, so practically speaking, there is no personal life for me as I am professional even when I am at home. IN the past, when I worked for companies, I never took my work life to my home.
That's fair. I work from home too. I'm sorry to hear you don't have much of a personal life even at home. I always find time to have some personal time when I'm done with work. I usually try to complete my work early in the day, and then relax and have fun for the remainder of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds