Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever take a week off just for yourself?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are there times where you take a week off and only do it just for yourself? Maybe you want to get some much needed rest, or just unwind from the long stresses of work. With that being said, should people be taking a week long vacation to help with their mental health? I think it's good to focus on ones mind by taking a week off from work. How often should you take a week off from work?

Advertisement Placeholder
I make sure to go for 10-15 days trekking in the Himalayas at least once a year. When I go trekking, I take a break from all of my work but I make sure to carry my smart phone so that I can check all important messages, and if there is some emergency work I can communicate with the client and make excuses.

I wish I could do that in my job you can't miss a lot of days withour proper reason we are required to get doctor aproval if we want to not go to work but once I got one week free as a gift from my boss

I wish I could do that in my job you can't miss a lot of days withour proper reason we are required to get doctor aproval if we want to not go to work but once I got one week free as a gift from my boss

I don't think there is any kind of job someone is going to be doing that will allow you the privilege to stay one week without reporting for duty unless you are taking your official leave from the work. Even your own personal business, you must make provision for someone to step in for you till you're back.

Actually sometimes I do believe that too much of work doesn't guarantee our success and it's very important for us to takes sometime to get rest for our self because it helps to promote good health.

Are there times where you take a week off and only do it just for yourself? Maybe you want to get some much needed rest, or just unwind from the long stresses of work. With that being said, should people be taking a week long vacation to help with their mental health? I think it's good to focus on ones mind by taking a week off from work. How often should you take a week off from work?

Yes, I have taken a whole week off for myself once. However, this was the time when I was not at all able to earn money. Having said that, I had to deal with illness and I think this was the main reason why I was not able to work. I work as a freelancer, so I have to work every day.

Actually sometimes I do believe that too much of work doesn't guarantee our success and it's very important for us to takes sometime to get rest for our self because it helps to promote good health.

This is basically the reason why it is encouraged for someone to work
smart because that is the best way you can be able to get more than enough from the effort you are involving or investing in your business. Working smart is different from working hard.

Yes, I have done it, although now I have not done it for a long time, I think that since Christmas 2021/2022 I have not been a whole week without working anything, it is important to take vacations to clear the mind and return to work with more strength, but for many people even this is sometimes not possible.

If I did that, I would end up working. Anytime I take time off I just end up working on my own projects at home and my wife is usually not happy about it either lol

I make sure to go for 10-15 days trekking in the Himalayas at least once a year. When I go trekking, I take a break from all of my work but I make sure to carry my smart phone so that I can check all important messages, and if there is some emergency work I can communicate with the client and make excuses.
Nice, I don't think I could handle something like that myself, but I like the traveling to another location. :)
I am going to be very honest with you when it comes to being able to take some time off my work because it is something that needs my attention on daily basis. This makes it very difficult for me to take more than a day off from managing my poultry farm and fish farm.
I understand, sometimes life gets consumed by the work. But when you need money to survive, we can't really help that.

I am going to be very honest with you when it comes to being able to take some time off my work because it is something that needs my attention on daily basis. This makes it very difficult for me to take more than a day off from managing my poultry farm and fish farm.

I can understand that this could be a really hard thing to do. However, the fact that you still manage your time and stay active on Bizdustry is commendable for sure and I really hope that you will stay active on the forum, no matter what. Bizdustry could have the potential to become a big company, as this is what I believe.

I can understand that this could be a really hard thing to do. However, the fact that you still manage your time and stay active on Bizdustry is commendable for sure and I really hope that you will stay active on the forum, no matter what. Bizdustry could have the potential to become a big company, as this is what I believe.

As long as I have my spare time to do so many other things that I have to do, I will always make up time till to do some task that I have online on forums like this one and some other platforms that I make, while I still give my attention to the management of my poultry and fish farm.

As long as I have my spare time to do so many other things that I have to do, I will always make up time till to do some task that I have online on forums like this one and some other platforms that I make, while I still give my attention to the management of my poultry and fish farm.

I can understand what you are saying and i can also relate to that. A few years ago, I used to be very busy with my day job. However, I still manage to spend at least one hour on Bizdustry. I am also busy learning many other things, but I will never leave bizdustry ever. The best thing we could do is try to manage time in order to balance things.

I wish I could take a week off from work and spend it with my child, but I believe it could never happen since my workplace does not offer leave days. It’s disheartening because my child always wants to be near me and never wants to be away from my side.

I wish I could take a week off from work and spend it with my child, but I believe it could never happen since my workplace does not offer leave days. It’s disheartening because my child always wants to be near me and never wants to be away from my side.

I think that in this case, you should talk to your manager and explain him that you cannot remain far away from your child. maybe talking to your supervisor may work. So, this may be the best option. Having said that, why not opt for a job where the environment is better and the boss is also lenient?

I can understand what you are saying and i can also relate to that. A few years ago, I used to be very busy with my day job. However, I still manage to spend at least one hour on Bizdustry. I am also busy learning many other things, but I will never leave bizdustry ever. The best thing we could do is try to manage time in order to balance things.

The most important thing is for you to map out a strategy that is going to help you to be able to attend to everything that you need to attend to on daily basis because it is the only way you can be able to meet up and not miss out on anything that you're supposed to do.

The most important thing is for you to map out a strategy that is going to help you to be able to attend to everything that you need to attend to on daily basis because it is the only way you can be able to meet up and not miss out on anything that you're supposed to do.

Creating strategies is not that easy. The main problem is that even if you create a strategy, then it still does not mean that you will see positive results in the first place. So, analysing your risk tolerance is important when it comes to investing in any kind of business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds