Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever take a break from your tech?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you ever take a break from your tech? I have found that I am way too reliant on my tech, from my phone, tablet, laptop, pc, gaming consoles etc. Have you ever just taken a break from your tech? How long of a break did you do? I really should consider taking a break from tech myself.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can honestly say that I really don't ever take a break from my technology unless I am sleeping or out and about doing some kind of shopping or even going for a walk. If I am not using my phone I am usually using my PC or my laptop and if I am not using my laptop, PC, or phone I will either be using my Xbox or my Nintendo Switch so I am always using tech in some way each day and for many hours a day. I would say more so now though that I am using my PC more due to me working from home and completing orders that I get.

I take some break when it is needed and that is why I do not use my phone for other things that are not reasonable anymore because I need to rest from it
Do you ever take a break from your tech? I have found that I am way too reliant on my tech, from my phone, tablet, laptop, pc, gaming consoles etc. Have you ever just taken a break from your tech? How long of a break did you do? I really should consider taking a break from tech myself.

Yes, I take breaks from technology when I'm busy with some work at home or outside or when I'm sleeping. Otherwise, I think we're all mostly on our phones or laptops when we've got some tech-related work to do or when we feel bored.

I'm not sure if it is considered as breaking from tech but of course I do everytime I sleep but my phone is beside me though.

When you mention it I recollect that only when I am sleeping or travelling I take a break from using any of my devices.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds