Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever help your employees with financial planning?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
As an employer it's really not your place to help your employees with financial planning, but there's no rule you can't help either. I think it would be a great thing to do, especially if your employees are struggling with their money. Would you help your employees manage their money better? Would you set up plans with your employees to help them earn more money as well? What steps would you take to help your employees in terms of their financial planning? Maybe something to do with retirement and their pensions maybe?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yep, I do help my employees with financial planning. It's important to me because I believe that when my team members have a clear understanding of their finances and a plan in place, they can focus better on their work without unnecessary stress.

I have no hands in financial planning for my employees. My responsibilities end with paying them for their services and also providing additional benefits such as allowances or other perks when necessary.

I had a situation when an employee wanted to quit his job because he told me that I didn't pay him enough. But I could not understand such a thought, so I was forced to offer him help to deal with his finances and in the end he stayed at work because he has a lot of unnecessary expenses

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds