Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever do surprise parties for employees?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you ever set up surprise parties for your employees on their birthdays or other special occasions? Or do you like to keep that away from your business? I think it helps a lot with morale to do surprise parties, or even just parties once in a while. Morale is important to keep your employees happy.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never worked in any company where the owner throws a surprise party for the workers because he wanted to encourage and boost our working morale. The only kind of surprise party we had was a coworker's birthday.

My boss is used to throwing a surprise party for us at the workplace. It is always sudden and on days that we made good sales or worked extra hard. He is the type that can throw a party as long as he is happy and in good mood. So, that is what I have learnt from him to be doing once my personal businesses becomes bigger and needed more hands to progress.

Most of the parties that I host for my workers are always planned and carried out. They always inform me about their birthdays and if it's something that I have plans to host for the worker, I will inform him and make all the necessary arrangements. My workers are just 6, so they are not much for me to plan for.

If my business can host a surprise party for my workers, I will pay for it and see it done. This will create a stronger bond between my business and all of my workers. These little gestures are appreciated by workers and they will feel indebted to your business.

If my business can host a surprise party for my workers, I will pay for it and see it done. This will create a stronger bond between my business and all of my workers. These little gestures are appreciated by workers and they will feel indebted to your business.

Surprise parties are quite rare. This is because I am quite sure that many companies may have a really limited amount of budget. In fact, there are many companies that generate a huge sum of money. However, they never treat their employees in a good manner. They think that throwing a surprise party is a waste of money.

Surprise parties are quite rare. This is because I am quite sure that many companies may have a really limited amount of budget. In fact, there are many companies that generate a huge sum of money. However, they never treat their employees in a good manner. They think that throwing a surprise party is a waste of money.
A business where the employees are never treated well and there's no good working condition for them, such a business like that will never host any surprise party for the workers. They failed to do the important one's, is it one's they are not meant to do is going to bother them?

A business where the employees are never treated well and there's no good working condition for them, such a business like that will never host any surprise party for the workers. They failed to do the important one's, is it one's they are not meant to do is going to bother them?

I think that this is one of the main reasons why many businesses throw such kind of parties. They tend to understand and realise the importance of entertainment under such kind of working conditions, especially when the working conditions are quite tough. Employees may get strained if they work a lot.

I think that this is one of the main reasons why many businesses throw such kind of parties. They tend to understand and realise the importance of entertainment under such kind of working conditions, especially when the working conditions are quite tough. Employees may get strained if they work a lot.
The main purpose is to improve bonding in the workplace with throwing of any kind of party in a company's workplace. End of the year's business parties are organised in this frame. It brings all the workers, some customers and the entire management today for everyone to bond.

The main purpose is to improve bonding in the workplace with throwing of any kind of party in a company's workplace. End of the year's business parties are organised in this frame. It brings all the workers, some customers and the entire management today for everyone to bond.

I do not think that such kind of parties could improve the bond. There are many people who get bullied at the workplace and this may not change until or unless strict action is taken against the bullies. Having said that, many companies throw a party when company achieves its targets.

I do not think that such kind of parties could improve the bond. There are many people who get bullied at the workplace and this may not change until or unless strict action is taken against the bullies. Having said that, many companies throw a party when company achieves its targets.
If you're abused at work, there are right channels to follow. Report the abuse and wait for official action to be taken against the person. If it's your boss, he will answer to the law and the same results awaits another other who's party to the abuse. No amount of party will make up for being abused.

My workers are always very happy no matter how small I ended up celebrating any of their birthday. I have a customer who bakes cake and we can order drinks online. It doesn't take me 30 minutes to have everything paid for to be brought in the office before we close for work.

I have never thrown a surprise party for my employers. Currently, I have an online business and I have virtual assistants working for me. Before I started my online businesses, I operated ,multiple offline business but never thrown any surprise parties.

I have decided to throw a surprise end of the year party this year for my business and workers. I will not inform them for any plans until the day the party is going to hold. I won't hold the party on the last day of work for the year because it's going to be obvious what's happening when they see movements.

I have decided to throw a surprise end of the year party this year for my business and workers. I will not inform them for any plans until the day the party is going to hold. I won't hold the party on the last day of work for the year because it's going to be obvious what's happening when they see movements.

I think that surprise parties could cheer up the employees working in the company. This may be a good thing, especially if your workers are working in a really tough environment or if they often get under pressure under certain kinds of circumstances.

I have never thrown a surprise party for my employers. Currently, I have an online business and I have virtual assistants working for me. Before I started my online businesses, I operated ,multiple offline business but never thrown any surprise parties.
With your business being the online type, it's not possible to throw any kind of party for your virtual assistants working for you even if you wanted to. It's in offline businesses you can do it if you wanted because there's a physical meeting place for you and all your workers.

With your business being the online type, it's not possible to throw any kind of party for your virtual assistants working for you even if you wanted to. It's in offline businesses you can do it if you wanted because there's a physical meeting place for you and all your workers.

Online businesses may not be able to conduct parties. However, if you get the chance to interact with your employees in a physical manner, then it might be possible in that case. There are many freelancing companies that hire employees and they have an office. So, they can throw a party in that case.

Online businesses may not be able to conduct parties. However, if you get the chance to interact with your employees in a physical manner, then it might be possible in that case. There are many freelancing companies that hire employees and they have an office. So, they can throw a party in that case.
It's gifts you can send to those whon you have hired to work online for your business. I've been gifted cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) online from one of my employer. I was very happy to receive the $20 BTC as a Christmas present from him.

I think that surprise parties could cheer up the employees working in the company. This may be a good thing, especially if your workers are working in a really tough environment or if they often get under pressure under certain kinds of circumstances.

Most people actually love and enjoy parties because it is a time they are going to relax and enjoy themselves without having to worry about doing any kind of work. It's the reason why most of the time companies prefer to host parties once in a year especially at the end of the year to wrap up everything that happened in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds