Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you enjoy budgeting and managing your finances?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I have a friend that does. For me, it is stressful. Between being taxed to death and having to see my money dwindle down to a small percentage from bills, monthly costs, rent, and so on... It is frustrating. I know for some people though, they enjoy this kind of organization and management. Do you enjoy budgeting and managing your finances?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a friend that does. For me, it is stressful. Between being taxed to death and having to see my money dwindle down to a small percentage from bills, monthly costs, rent, and so on... It is frustrating. I know for some people though, they enjoy this kind of organization and management. Do you enjoy budgeting and managing your finances?

I think that almost all the people love to manage their hard-earn money. This is quite important because you have to possess the skill that might be needed in order to manage your money. This is also something we learn at college. However, saving and budgeting your finances in a practical manner is quite different.

I guess you are talking about planning your finances and paying your taxes. Well, you can't do anything about taxation and when you fail to pay it, you are running the risk of being a tax defaulter. So, I don't see planning and making payments as a stressful act at all. It is something we got to do always.

Budgeting is not something I enjoy, in fact, I am always under a lot of pressure to cut expenses so that I have room for savings and investment. However, I will have to do it in any case. Financial management is not an easy work and it can give you a lot of headaches.

I guess you are talking about planning your finances and paying your taxes. Well, you can't do anything about taxation and when you fail to pay it, you are running the risk of being a tax defaulter. So, I don't see planning and making payments as a stressful act at all. It is something we got to do always.

If we manage our finances properly, then the chances of becoming a tax defaulter are quite low. You must evaluate and calculate the actual tax you need to pay and create a strategy accordingly. This is a very huge aspect of managing your finances in an optimal manner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds