Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do your taxes every year or every few years?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I tend to do my taxes every year, right before April comes. Much like I did this year where I just completed mine a couple days ago. Anyway, I hear some people wait up to 3 years to file their taxes, mainly due to how much they made that year I think, I don't know.

But, either way I have always paid my taxes in the tax year. Sucks having to pay in, but that's the nature of self employed work unfortunately.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tend to do my taxes every year, right before April comes. Much like I did this year where I just completed mine a couple days ago. Anyway, I hear some people wait up to 3 years to file their taxes, mainly due to how much they made that year I think, I don't know.

But, either way I have always paid my taxes in the tax year. Sucks having to pay in, but that's the nature of self employed work unfortunately.

The process of taxation is quite different in my country as compared to the west. I mostly pay the general sales tax in the form of utility bills and on the sales or purchase of the products.

Honestly, i do not pay taxes. I don't have a business of my own yet neither do i work for the government. I just work on GPT sites and so my earnings are not taxed.

I prefer doing my taxes yearly and not piling up several years. Piling up only leads you to paying so much money. Plus there is the restrictions from the government which only allow you to pay taxes yearly and get fined if you fail.

In my country the jobless are not considered taxable so they not expected to pay taxes on any way. However the government in my nation would require every citizen that has the national ID to file the nil returns.

I do this every year because I would not like it when it's accumulate. It is good to do it every year and you are going to pay a little amount of money instead of doing it every five years

In my country the jobless are not considered taxable so they not expected to pay taxes on any way. However the government in my nation would require every citizen that has the national ID to file the nil returns.
Only people that are working and getting paid at the end of the month are he ones paying tax and if you have a business here in my country , you also have to pay tax , but the jobless don't pay tax.

As an online worker, I am usually not taxed in my country, but there is a law that will enable us to start getting taxed soon.
Buy If I was to be taxed I would prefer it to be done yearly instead of piling it up.

Depending on a person's income, filing status, age, and eligibility for exceptional circumstances, they may need to file their taxes annually or every few years. In general, if a person's annual income is below a specific amount, they are exempt from filing a federal tax return.

I am ot paying tax for now because I don't have a business of my own, but owning a business I think paying my tax can be every year, that when I see those owning used to pay their tax.

I am not paying a lot of taxes. I am exempted from paying taxes because my income is less than the taxable amount. However, I pay taxes on my online earnings.

In my country, by the time a company publishes it's financials for the year, they are supposed to pay their taxes. So companies in my county do their taxes yearly without fail.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds