Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do anything crazy on your site for April Fools day?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
April Fools day is something you either like or hate. I am 50/50 on it, as part of me thinks you can have some fun with it, but also it can get too carried away for some. With that being said, I was wondering if anyone does anything crazy on their site for April Fools day? I used to be a member of a forum that would do April Fools day every year, and they would do really odd things. I think one year they changed every single word to one word, so no matter what you typed, it was just a jumbled mess of one word over and over. Another year they made the site fully pink, and another I think lime green. I forget most of what they did, but they had some funny ones. One time I think they made everyone one user, so each comment was coming from what looked like the same person.

Do you do anything wacky for April Fools day when it comes to your sites or forums?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not do any crazy things during any events or festivals. In the past, I use to write time sensitive content as this type of content brought a huge traffic but the traffic would die and would be there gathering dust. I am more focused in ever green content. Events are good for communities where there are many active members.

Personally, I don't do anything at all for April Fool's Day on my forum and not to talk about doing anything crazy to begin with. April Fool's Day is just like a regular day for me. Even though it's my birthday month, I don't do anything special for it unless I have a contest going on that time.

I barely know or recognise April fools day. It's an irrelevant event which some people go crazy over and I can't understand why. I've never done anything in my life about or with April fools day. I also wouldn't do anything on my forum about it.

Safe to say that you are a very serious person, and I understand. However, there is no harm in doing something crazy on April's Fools Day on your forum as long as you are doing it within a certain limit. Ensure that everyone on your forum is also cool with that when it happens.

Safe to say that you are a very serious person, and I understand. However, there is no harm in doing something crazy on April's Fools Day on your forum as long as you are doing it within a certain limit. Ensure that everyone on your forum is also cool with that when it happens.

I was actually born in April 😂, so for my kind of person, there's no way I wouldn't remember about April Fool's Day since I decided to come on to earn in the month of April. I just don't find it interesting to do much about it on my forum except recognising the month of my birth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds