Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Collect Payments on Your Website?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you are selling products and services, you will have to collect payments. Even when you are offering paid subscriptions or membership, you need to collect payment. Do you collect payment on your website? What payment service do you use? Do you use multiple payment systems or limit to just one payment service provider?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I do have a shop sites where I sell products, so in that sense I make money from that. But most of my sites are blogs otherwise, and I don't collect payments through most of those aside from advertisers and all that fun stuff.

Well I do have a shop sites where I sell products, so in that sense I make money from that. But most of my sites are blogs otherwise, and I don't collect payments through most of those aside from advertisers and all that fun stuff.
Did you ever use donation based monetization option where you received donations through paypal or other payment methods through your site? I have used this method and I also collect payment on my shop sites.

Not yet, but I would love to receive payment. Some of my friend do tell me how they earn and receive payments from website. I need to word hard so I can also be the one to receive payment

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds