Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you challenge your employees?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you always challenge your employees to do their best? I think challenging them to do better is always a must. Sometimes it's a way to help them get better in their job and teach them even.

How often do you challenge your employees?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't challenge my staff to do their best, I encourage them to do their best. In my experience, a lot of people cannot perform better if they are challenged, however, the same people might perform better if you encourage them for their better work.

There are some people that find it very difficult to work under intense pressure and this is something any business owner should be on the lookout for. When your employees find it very difficult to adapt being put on pressure, it is not something that is going to slow down your business if you keep on doing that to them.

I encourage my employees to always be ready to do their best. They need to stay focused and always there to ensure that the goals and mission of the farm are achieved and there is no better way to go about it instead of getting things done the right way.

I encourage my employees to always be ready to do their best. They need to stay focused and always there to ensure that the goals and mission of the farm are achieved and there is no better way to go about it instead of getting things done the right way.

It is always going to be very good for your business when you encourage and motivate your employees to give their very best. When they are performing very good to the advantage of your business, they will likely be getting better incentives as well which makes it a win-win situation for everybody.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds