Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you buy SEO Software?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am thinking about buying one. But there are a lot to choose from. I wil have to find which one is goping to work for me first!
Do you have any suggestions?

Aren't most of them considered Black Hat SEO, This is what I'm aware of which is the reason I have not purchased and SEO Software before. If ANY search engine finds out you can be banned from the searches in all. Look at Google Sniper, if you look it up their site is not even listed any more on google. I would turn away from it personally.

Aren't most of them considered Black Hat SEO, This is what I'm aware of which is the reason I have not purchased and SEO Software before. If ANY search engine finds out you can be banned from the searches in all. Look at Google Sniper, if you look it up their site is not even listed any more on google. I would turn away from it personally.
I am planning to make quick money by using affiliates. Don't care if google black lists those domains. Make quick money and let it expire, you see?

I have never bothered with paying anything for SEO because there is too many fake scams out there that end up getting you blacklisted so I do it all free by myself.

[quote="Xyphien, post: 20415, member: 142"If ANY search engine finds out you can be banned from the searches in all.[/quote]

Yes, that is a risk if you're building an extreme amount of links that are shit, daily. If you use it responsibly (like I do) then the risk is very very very slim. Also, we had a guest post on Admining about scrapebox (generally used for blackhat) and how it could be used for a whitehat method. Check it out:

Whitehat Scrapebox Methods

I would rather use BuySellAds and spend the money on advertising than risking about SEO packages really.

Ads rarely work, they are just money holes that do nothing but give you traffic. If you need real members, and users BSA isn't a good choice.
Works if you are using it for a website or blog like I would be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds