Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe aliens are out there?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I believe there are aliens. I mean, look at the fact there are habitable planets out there, the possibility of there being aliens out there definitely goes up. What do you think aliens look like though? Could they look like us? Or look like what movies, tv and books say?

There's got to me lifeforms that are smart like us too, so maybe we have also been visited by aliens too. It's interesting to think about.

Advertisement Placeholder
I too believe there are aliens out there. There must be some lifeforms somewhere or the other and they must have visited earth and continue to visit and that would explain certain happenings which we have not been able to have a clarity about.

I believe that alien are real too and there are so many of them out there in our world. There are so many planets and galaxies to show there are other live forms out there in the space and with us too. I know some of them are living among us without revealing themselves but I can't prove it.

Yes of course, I believe that we have aliens out there because a lot of things have been happening that we can't link it up without having to think there is alien connection to it.

I'm very sure that our government are very aware about some of the alien existence that we have in our world today. They are covering it up so that people will not start panicking massively.

I too believe there are aliens out there. There must be some lifeforms somewhere or the other and they must have visited earth and continue to visit and that would explain certain happenings which we have not been able to have a clarity about.

Yes, it's very possible for there to be other lifeforms all over the planets we are aware of. SCI-FI movies have proven aliens are real. There will not be so much details in those movies and TV shows if the producers are not aware of its existence.

Well, hopefully in years to come, our scientists will come up with the best technology that's capable of detecting unquestionable existence of life in other planets all over the galaxies. It's been stipulated that there's likely life in Mars, Europa and Enceladus but we are yet to have 100% confirmation.

I also believe that we are not alone in this universe, there are habitable planets somewhere where life exists. However, I am not sure what kind of life exists on these planets. They could be similar to humans or entirely different from humans. The universe is very big, there are numerous galaxies and these galaxies have numerous solar systems, where there could be planets like earth.

It's just like what have been acted in all of the volumes of the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. It's a clear assessment that we have so many life forms all over other galaxies but it's very difficult to know where exactly. I believe that it years to come, it's not going to be very difficult for the world to use technology and link up with other life forms in other planets.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds