Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you backstock for your company?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I know this entirely depends on the type of company but I know several that do this. They make sure they have all the supplies needed to run the business.

The company I work for always has a small warehouse stocked full of supplies from pens and paper, to ink and computer parts. Even bottled water for the workers.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you mean as a company owner , then backstocking for the company is what the owner of the company needs to be doing to make sure the organisation and the workers doesn't lack anything when the time comes .

If you mean as a company owner , then backstocking for the company is what the owner of the company needs to be doing to make sure the organisation and the workers doesn't lack anything when the time comes .
The necessary materials that is needed to run the business monthly must be provided for by the business owner adequately. It is definitely one of the things that is needed to be put in place in the company.

In an issue of new stock, a guarantee made by an investor, usually an institution, to a publicly traded company that it will buy the remainder of an issue if the company is unable to place it all with other investors.

Yes most times i do back stock in my father's company and repurchasing outstanding share which also mean stock buyback usually help a business reduces the cost of capital

No I don't judging by your explanation and that of some others who have commented earlier. My organization has that in place and I think all serious organizations should have too. Some minor expenses should be lifted off staff shoulders.

I know this entirely depends on the type of company but I know several that do this. They make sure they have all the supplies needed to run the business.

The company I work for always has a small warehouse stocked full of supplies from pens and paper, to ink and computer parts. Even bottled water for the workers.

The manager of the business or company must be able to make sure supplies needed to run the company are available on the regular. It is unquestionably an unwritten rule that must be implemented in the firm.

The manager of the business or company must be able to make sure supplies needed to run the company are available on the regular. It is unquestionably an unwritten rule that must be implemented in the firm.
Truer words cannot be said because it is very necessary for the manager of the business to oversee the supplies of materials and ensure that they are available all year round for the smooth running of the business.

The necessary materials that is needed to run the business monthly must be provided for by the business owner adequately. It is definitely one of the things that is needed to be put in place in the company.

Backstocking is a very common thing for many people. There are many businesses that stock up things and then thy tend to sell it to people at a higher price.

Truer words cannot be said because it is very necessary for the manager of the business to oversee the supplies of materials and ensure that they are available all year round for the smooth running of the business.
Backstocking is what the manager of the business should be doing to ensure that the company and the employees don't run out of supplies when the need arises. Some organizations even sanction the sale of these backstocked goods at a retail price

One of the things that will show that a company is very serious about doing business,is that they are always prepared,they are always proactive in the way they do things including the issue of stocks and things they need to do their business.

It's the duty and responsibilities of the organisation to make sure the company has the neccesary equipment needed to run a succesful business, so i normally get what my business need .

I typically purchase the items my business requires because it is the responsibility of the organization to ensure that it has the tools needed to operate profitably.

I typically purchase the items my business requires because it is the responsibility of the organization to ensure that it has the tools needed to operate profitably.
As an organisation , its the duty of the owner of the business to keep everything needed by the organisation from the beginning of the session or the year that will be enough for them throughout the end of the year.

I was once working in a company where we sold tires. We always made sure that we had enough stock. When our stocks were depleting, we ordered from suppliers immediately. Returning your customers because you do not have the stock is not a good practice in the long run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds