Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you allow people to put up posters at your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you have a storefront or a place of business that's accessible by customers, do you allow anyone to put up posters/ads there? Like do you have ads placed in your windows or on your door? Maybe somewhere in your shop? I think it's a great way to support your community, but also a support of you, because it could later result in that business paying you back with your ad in their storefront.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have a storefront or a place of business that's accessible by customers, do you allow anyone to put up posters/ads there? Like do you have ads placed in your windows or on your door? Maybe somewhere in your shop? I think it's a great way to support your community, but also a support of you, because it could later result in that business paying you back with your ad in their storefront.

I live in a country where they use many different kinds of banner advertisements on streets. In fact, they use such kind of advertisements a lot. There is no legal restrictions related to this as of now, so many businesses won't mind if some other company puts a banner advertisement in front of their workplace.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds