Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you allow mental health time or breaks for your employees?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you run a business or place of work, do you ever give your employees mental health breaks or mental health time? These days mental health is taken a lot more seriously and some companies are enacting ways of helping their employees day go better by offering support and resources when dealing with a mental health issue. Do you think most businesses, and companies should adopt such things?

Advertisement Placeholder
They are humans not robots they need vacations or break if they won't get any break they will feel very unmotivated imagine working all year without vacation or breaks it sounds impossible for me

They are humans not robots they need vacations or break if they won't get any break they will feel very unmotivated imagine working all year without vacation or breaks it sounds impossible for me

Personally I believe that it is mandatory for companies to allow their workers breaks because they are not slaves who are working for you but you human beings who deserves to be treated better.

Personally I believe that it is mandatory for companies to allow their workers breaks because they are not slaves who are working for you but you human beings who deserves to be treated better.

I work as a freelancer. This is why I can take a leave or break whenever I want. However, this does not mean that I do not need to work hard. I work really hard and this is what we need to do in order to sustain ourselves during such hard times.

I work as a freelancer. This is why I can take a leave or break whenever I want. However, this does not mean that I do not need to work hard. I work really hard and this is what we need to do in order to sustain ourselves during such hard times.

Even as a freelancer I actually take vacation myself because I also need to take a break from my work even though I know that's part of my means of making money depends on it but I also need to take a rest. I won't kill myself with work all the time.

Allowing mental health time or breaks for employees is an important aspect of promoting well-being and productivity in the workplace. Recognizing and supporting the mental health needs of employees can contribute to a positive work environment and overall organizational success.

Allowing mental health time or breaks for employees is an important aspect of promoting well-being and productivity in the workplace. Recognizing and supporting the mental health needs of employees can contribute to a positive work environment and overall organizational success.

No matter the size of any business whether it is a big business or a small business, allowing your workers break time is something that is even very good for your business because it is going to leave them in a condition they are going to be in a better state to contribute very well to the work progress.

I don't have anyone working for me but where I do, we have a 20 minute break outside of lunch we can take anytime we are feeling overwhelmed. There is a space outside near the office that people tend to go to. This gives fresh air and a space to just breath and recollect yourself.

It is very important for workers to have their breaks because they are human beings and they actually have to burn out when they work too much. So those shorts breaks are supposed to help them to recover there cognitiveness so that they can get back to their work and still feel fresh.
Yes I think that every worker needs breaks because if not they will lose motivasion very easy they are not robots they need break life everyone else breaks don't have to be long a few days are fine

When I was running offline businesses, I gave lunch breaks and tea breaks. I did not have any breaks that were specifically called mental health time or mental health breaks, but my staff was allowed to chill and relax during the lunch and tea breaks.

When I was running offline businesses, I gave lunch breaks and tea breaks. I did not have any breaks that were specifically called mental health time or mental health breaks, but my staff was allowed to chill and relax during the lunch and tea breaks.

It really depends on whatever the business owner or an entrepreneur decides to call it but the most important thing is that you are giving your workers some time off for them to take a breather and recollect themselves before coming back to work.

There's no difference between regular breaks and mental health breaks. I've never seen any company where they give different set of breaks in regular breaks and mental health breaks. It's a waste of time in the company's working hours.

I run a business but I am the only employee at the moment. I tend to give myself breaks if I need them, especially if I am feeling burned out or even run down or my mental health is not good at the time.

If I did run a business where I have employers, mental health breaks or even time would be something I would definitely consider if they were needed. There is nothing worse than feeling like you can't have a break when you feel like things are falling apart and I believe that mental health time off and breaks should be implemented.

I run a business but I am the only employee at the moment. I tend to give myself breaks if I need them, especially if I am feeling burned out or even run down or my mental health is not good at the time.

If I did run a business where I have employers, mental health breaks or even time would be something I would definitely consider if they were needed. There is nothing worse than feeling like you can't have a break when you feel like things are falling apart and I believe that mental health time off and breaks should be implemented.
I understand the importance of having a mental health time off in a work setting. It can never be disputed because when a staff break down because of having a meltdown, it won't be good for your business.

What I don't understand is or trying to figure out is would there be a different time for a mental health time off and another time for general break?

I understand the importance of having a mental health time off in a work setting. It can never be disputed because when a staff break down because of having a meltdown, it won't be good for your business.

What I don't understand is or trying to figure out is would there be a different time for a mental health time off and another time for general break?

There are many jobs that require you to go through several psychological tests before you are allowed to take on the job. For example, if you want to become a pilot, then you may be required to go through several tests. So, mental health is very important before you are hired.

There are many jobs that require you to go through several psychological tests before you are allowed to take on the job. For example, if you want to become a pilot, then you may be required to go through several tests. So, mental health is very important before you are hired.
Everything carried out in the process of making sure an individual is mentally and physically sound to be on the job is not questionable. If it's necessary, the applicants must pass through the whole process. If they fail any, they shouldn't be employed.

This psychological test was part of the training that I was put through when I was trying to be enlisted in the Navy of my country but unfortunately I was not lucky to get the job because of the politics and corruption that is involved in our military. The position that I was duly supposed to get was never given to me and it's very frustrating because I knew I deserve to get a job.

I believe that does Indian Navy actually get those psychological rest time to work on themselves so that they are going to be in a very good shape to his face whatever they're supposed to in doing their job.

Yes I think that every worker needs breaks because if not they will lose motivasion very easy they are not robots they need break life everyone else breaks don't have to be long a few days are fine

Yes, when a workers is weak and worm out, they will lack the morale to work harder and bring in better results. A 30 minutes to 1 hour rest, will make it easy for a worker to do better more than who didn't get any rest but worked all day.

Everything carried out in the process of making sure an individual is mentally and physically sound to be on the job is not questionable. If it's necessary, the applicants must pass through the whole process. If they fail any, they shouldn't be employed.

It is always going to be in the best interest of your business to make sure that anyone who is working for you is medically fit so that you know that there wouldn't be any kind of unexpected breakdown during work operation that is going to affect your business in a way that you might not even have any clue on how to manage the person's health.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds