Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you all use linktrees for promo?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Linktree is a service you can use to input a list of all of your social sites and websites in general. It can be used as a quick guide for anyone wanting to find you online. It's like a bio for celebs and influencers.

Anyway, there are other services doing what linktree does. I think Norby is one, and I think Beacons is another. There are more popping up these days.

Would you use these linktrees for promo?

Advertisement Placeholder
i have not used linktree for the purpose of promotion, but i can still try it out and see what it has to offer, as my Facebook page is what i use in running of paid advertisement.

I have never used a link tree but I have a portfolio website where anyone looking to find my websites and social profiles can find the links. The website provides a complete list of all of my businesses

I have never used Link Tree because I haven't been convinced about the directory but it's About.me that I have been making use of when it comes to building my audience and improving sales with my clients. I have heard some positive feedback from those who are making use of Link Tree which is why I won't say bad about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds