Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do webmasters use backlinks for SEO now?

timewo

Addicted member
Credits
Earlier acquiring a large number of backlinks was one of the most effective methods of improving traffic and SERP ranking for a website. I have noticed that the demand for backlinks has reduced in the last few years. I would like to find out if webmasters still acquire backlinks for their websites, or use other methods to increase traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Backlinks are still important, without backlinks from reputed sites and high-ranking sites, your website will never get ranked high on the search engine result pages.

I have noticed that there is a major decline in the link sales at the backlink marketplaces in the last few years, so I thought that webmaster are not purchasing backlinks.

Backlink is one of the most important recipe of the search engine optimisation because when you have huge backlinks, it will indicate to Google that yourwebsite js dishing out values.

I think even though so much has changed with backlinks and also with SEO, backlinks are always going to be something that will be a major factor on your ranking in search engines. I would definitely as a webmaster always work on building your backlinks even now as you will be surprised at how much it will help you in the long run.

Backlink is one of the most important recipe of the search engine optimisation because when you have huge backlinks, it will indicate to Google that yourwebsite js dishing out values.
Someone explained this to me sometime ago but I did not really understand how it works. I think I understand your explanation

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds