Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do Unregistered Companies Exist In The Stock Exchange?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
A stock exchange is a kind of organisation that lists many companies. I think that there are many companies that are registered with the government. However, is it possible for any kind of private, unregistered company to get listed in the stock exchange? Not all the companies are regulated, am I right?

Advertisement Placeholder
Unregistered businesses can operate on the stock market, certainly. Nonetheless, equities, such as stocks, shares, and bonds, must initially be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission before they may be made publicly available for sale.

There are lot of unregistered companies in the stock market and it is an established truth . it is better to conduct research of a particular company before you invest in it.

I don't think there are unregistered business that are listed on the stock exchange market because I believe part of the criteria to be listed on the stock market is that you are Registered.

In order to get listed on a stock exchange, your company needs to get approval from the security board of the country. The security board will check your company before giving nod for the listing.

There are lot of unregistered companies in the stock market and it is an established truth . it is better to conduct research of a particular company before you invest in it.

Well, I am not sure if it is possible. In order to make sure that you start selling the shares of your company, you must initially get registered. otherwise, you may not be authorised to sell shares.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds