Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do some employees take too many breaks?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever had an employee who took more breaks than they were allowed? Have you ever had to discipline someone who kept taking breaks when they weren't supposed to? How do you talk to your employees when they go and do this sort of thing?

Advertisement Placeholder
The key to getting people to take less breaks is to teach them to have more energy. I think the reason people want breaks is cause they are out of shape and so can't handle being on their feet for many hours. Myself, my last fast food job was tough for that reason, but I'm in better shape now and it's so easy, but I'm not saying that's the primary reason things are going well.

Have you ever had an employee who took more breaks than they were allowed? Have you ever had to discipline someone who kept taking breaks when they weren't supposed to? How do you talk to your employees when they go and do this sort of thing?
Not in my case, but it's all been online employees.

The key to getting people to take less breaks is to teach them to have more energy. I think the reason people want breaks is cause they are out of shape and so can't handle being on their feet for many hours. Myself, my last fast food job was tough for that reason, but I'm in better shape now and it's so easy, but I'm not saying that's the primary reason things are going well.

Not in my case, but it's all been online employees.
That's one way I suppose. Being healthy weight wise and having a healthy lifestyle will mean you need less breaks. It's when people take to long of a break that becomes a problem.

When I was running a dairy business, I had one worker, who took too many breaks. In the beginning I tolerated as I did not want any trouble in the workplace. Then one day I warned me. However, he continued with his behavior and I had to fire this guy.

Some employees may occasionally take more breaks than necessary, which can affect productivity and morale in the workplace. However, it's essential to address such issues tactfully and understand any underlying reasons for the behavior before taking action.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds