Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do people still sell Amazon items on eBay?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I remember years ago, this was a thing people did. They would list items on Amazon over on e-bay and only buy them when the order is placed on e-bay. Then they would have the item shipped to the buyer as a "gift". They would pocket the money off the top. Amazon would have something for $10, they would sell it for $12, and get a $2 profit without having to do anything other than place and order on Amazon.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never done this before because I don't have understanding of Amazon affiliate marketing , probably I have to learn more on affiliate marketing before I can start. I think that's the only way.

I remember years ago, this was a thing people did. They would list items on Amazon over on e-bay and only buy them when the order is placed on e-bay. Then they would have the item shipped to the buyer as a "gift". They would pocket the money off the top. Amazon would have something for $10, they would sell it for $12, and get a $2 profit without having to do anything other than place and order on Amazon.
Well ive heard about it but feel like its just stupid. Its just waste of time if you dont get alot of buys. It wont make a living out of it. Sure if your a teenager then might be good but otherwise nah. Maybe make around atleast 100 dollars.

There a lot of people that give it a try and they are still making little money there , even though it is no longer as profitable as it used to be in the past.

It is all about consistency.

I haven't done this before since I don't understand Amazon affiliate marketing; I'll likely need to learn more about it before I can begin.
I believe that is the only option.

I don't know if people still sell Amazon items on e-bay. It might not really be profitable again since there are various online site one could purchase items for at a very good deal.

That's dropshipping in summary - order from a store, resell and keep the profits. The good thing is that you don't have to stress yourself over deliveries and all. You simply input address of the person you're reselling to on the main platform.

No, from the little experience I'm having Amazon is a online store that you can make use of to buy things online, I don't know how people earn money online on Amazon.

I'm not sure if Amazon items are still sold on eBay. It may not be profitable again because there are numerous websites where one can purchase items at a very low cost.

Dropshipping is one of the best ways to make money online. When people sold Amazon items by listing them on eBay, they were actually doing dropshipping. eBay is one of the best platforms for dropshipping.

There are a lot of people who give It much trial but are paid in a low amount.
So I think there are less people who do that.

There are lots of people selling things on eBay and I can attest to this fact because it has grown to be a notorious e-commerce platform that each and every individual would want to sell their items on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds