Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

DIY Healthy Eating Alternatives?

Friendly Survival

Reputable member
Credits
While I made something tasty yet healthier for my lunch I thought why not make a thread about it! So what favorites had you replaced in your very own kitchen?

I will start with my own lunch that I made.

Love the taste of chocolate of Nutella but not the additives? Fortunately I had found a way to make a tasty alternative that still goes great with your peanut butter!

What you will need...
A small heat tolerate (for instance metal, ceramic, etc) cup. A dipping cup serve well for this purpose.
Your favorite dark chocolate, I found about 4 Hersey kisses worth cover well for a half sized bread slices.
small pot and enough water to cover it's bottom and then some.
Tiny fork or something else to mix the melting chocolate

Steps...
1. Take your pot with the water and then set the cup containing the chocolate in the pot.
2. Warm up the pot on a small range on low (about 3 on my 1-10 electric range works well for this).
3. After a few minutes take your tiny fork (or equivalent) and mix down the melting chocolate. This would be nice time to toss the bread slices in the toaster if you like it toasted and/or to apply the peanut butter to the one slice.
4. Keep the used butter knife (no need to rinse since the remaining peanut butter will blend well in the melted chocolate) and keep on mixing the melting chocolate until it completely melted.
5. Once melted turn off the heat and remove the cup as soon as possible and spread it on your other slice.
6. Enjoy your additive free chocolate "spread"!

So what had you replaced by "whipping" it up in your own kitchen?

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds