Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Other Discussion Block

Credits
Discussion Block is a general chat and general discussion forum with a focus on providing a safe, positive, and welcoming space to all. We welcome everyone to this forum and consider ourselves one big happy family.

We also have a focus on a moderated and a safe place for streamers, content creators, and VTubers to post without judgement and hate. While users can leave feedback and such, we do not tolerate hate here. Anything that goes against our limited rules will be moderated accordingly.

If you are into gaming, streaming, and other hobbies we have a forum and place for you. You can discuss any and everything in our general chat forum.

Thanks for checking us out!

Link: Discussion Block

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement Placeholder
Discussion Block is a general chat and general discussion forum with a focus on providing a safe, positive, and welcoming space to all. We welcome everyone to this forum and consider ourselves one big happy family.

We also have a focus on a moderated and a safe place for streamers, content creators, and VTubers to post without judgement and hate. While users can leave feedback and such, we do not tolerate hate here. Anything that goes against our limited rules will be moderated accordingly.

If you are into gaming, streaming, and other hobbies we have a forum and place for you. You can discuss any and everything in our general chat forum.

Thanks for checking us out!

Link: Discussion Block
Great looking forum!

That theme is very original. I had to see what software you were using because it's so unique!

Introducing DB 1.0!

The brand new default theme for Discussion Block is called DB 1.0. It's made using the XenForo default theme/style, but it is a fitting look and feel for Discussion Block. I welcome any feedback, comments, and suggestions for the theme! Alt can be selected still as usual, but is no longer our default theme.

Who knows? Maybe down the road I will get a professionally custom made theme! For now this brand new default theme fits the forums needs unless members otherwise want something changed. :)

Not a bad theme, not a bad logo!

Looks good.

I would only try to fill in the "empty space" on the grid posts on the Homepage. I wonder if you could somehow add images in there? That could make those squares more eye-catching.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds