Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Discovering New Music

Advertisement Placeholder
I like to go about it by looking into genres I have never listened too before. I have the belief that there is good music in just about every genre.

Classical, Punk Rock, Goth Rock, Thrash Metal, Black Metal, Death Metal, Pop, Ska, EDM, Darkwave, New Wave, Psychobilly, Jazz, Techno, DubStep... the genre list goes on and on and on..

There is awesome music to be found in them all :).

What I notice when I go to Youtube it just plays older music, or music I've previously listened to. I've attempted Apple Music and Spotify and play new music, but I don't always find much in the genre I always enjoy. Perhaps they don't make music lol.

Tiktok has also helped because I find people who create music or playlists and it has some good new music!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds