Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did your parents listen to your ideas as a child?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I know for sure that I talked a lot in my childhood and I always when I heard a discussion about some problem tried to help my parents with my ideas and solutions, but my ideas were never taken into account because I am a child and I cannot make the right decision, but very often it happened that it is my advice that would have worked if I had been listened to

Advertisement Placeholder
My parents listened to me when they had something to gain from my intelligence. They listened to me when it was convenient for them.

My parents listened to my ideas, they even appreciated my ideas, however, when it came to execute ideas, my parents could not afford to invest. They always struggled with finances.

Yes, generally yes, but my parents when I was a child used to be too busy with their own affairs, so I didn't have much time to express my ideas with them.

Yeah, my parents were pretty cool about hearing me out as a kid. They didn't always agree, but they at least gave me a chance to speak up and share my thoughts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds