Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you work online jobs to find better jobs?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you started online, did you work any jobs with the intent to find other work? I know for me, my intention was always to find more work, maybe expand into other ventures with my work. And sometimes it has worked, while other times not so much.

What about you though, did you work online jobs in order to find better work?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I started to work online, I was just trying it for fun but when I saw money coming, I became serious. I left offline work when I started making good money. I did not work online to find better work but working online exposed me to better opportunities.

When I started to work online, I was just trying it for fun but when I saw money coming, I became serious. I left offline work when I started making good money. I did not work online to find better work but working online exposed me to better opportunities.
That's a good way of putting it. I actually started working online first and did one in person job, hated it, and went back to online work. But yeah, if I didn't work online, I wouldn't have been exposed to the many job opportunities I have had. I have gotten two jobs thanks to the work I've done online, and have expanded into other work thanks to it.

The stability and perks they offer are definitely appealing. Plus, with the flexibility of online work, it's easier to keep searching and applying without sacrificing your current gig. It's been a mixed bag for me too. Sometimes, the online gigs have opened doors I never even knew existed, while other times, it's been a dead end. But hey, that's the beauty of the journey, right?

When I started working online, my main goal was to find opportunities that could potentially lead to something bigger and better. Whether it's exploring new fields or just climbing up the ladder, online gigs seemed like the perfect way to test the waters. I haven't had the chance to land a sarkari job, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled. The stability and perks they offer are definitely appealing. Plus, with the flexibility of online work, it's easier to keep searching and applying without sacrificing your current gig. It's been a mixed bag for me too. Sometimes, the online gigs have opened doors I never even knew existed, while other times, it's been a dead end. But hey, that's the beauty of the journey, right? You never know what's around the corner until you take that leap.

Last edited:
When I started working online, my goal was to build skills and explore different opportunities, with the hope of eventually finding more fulfilling work or expanding into other ventures.

One gig I found through my own research on https://cashyeah.com/blog/part-time-job-for-students was writing content for a startup's blog. It was a great chance for me to improve my writing skills and learn about digital marketing strategies, which was an area I was really interested in exploring further.

This gig was pivotal in helping me build a solid portfolio and gave me a clearer idea of where I wanted to take my career. One gig I found was writing content for a startup's blog. It was a great chance for me to improve my writing skills and learn about digital marketing strategies, which was an area I was really interested in exploring further.

This gig was pivotal in helping me build a solid portfolio and gave me a clearer idea of where I wanted to take my career.

Last edited:
I am doing this as we speak - working online in order to find better work. Publishing articles helps build up an article portfolio for potential employers to look at.

That's a good way of putting it. I actually started working online first and did one in person job, hated it, and went back to online work. But yeah, if I didn't work online, I wouldn't have been exposed to the many job opportunities I have had. I have gotten two jobs thanks to the work I've done online, and have expanded into other work thanks to it.
One if the main issues I see with online work is you are paid less for a high demanding job. You also end up reducing your fees in order to get the job. The pressure is so high that sometimes you end up working 12 hours in a day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds