Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you grow up listening to country music?

Kaynil

Reputable member
Credits
I heard of country music but I grew away from that genre, so right now I don't know much about it. By the time I was a teenager Country was so different from what I was used to listening to that I had a natural resistance for it. I know just the most popular songs that even radio stations that are not Country but play classic songs will include them. During my last work, there was a guy who would sometimes put Kenny Rogers.

How about you? Did you grow up submerged in country music?

Advertisement Placeholder
I grew up living about thirty minutes from downtown Nashville, so I definitely grew up listening to country music. That's basically all that was on the radio back then. I guess that's just part of being a Tennessean.

My mother was always putting oriental musics in the car when she was driving me and my sister to school. So we were having them as chilhood songs and to this day I remember a lot of words from those songs, my mother likes a specific singer in Israel who is really famous his name is "Eyal Golan" he is someone who might takes around 50 thousnad dollars for a single show. She liked this type of songs so much that she putted it like 95 % of the times when she was putting songs in the car. I like this type of songs but I prefer others.

My grandfather was big on country music and listened to it often, but I got more into grunge/punk/alternative. As an adult, there are some country artists that I like but it isn't my favorite genre of music. My husband listens to country rap and I like some of the songs he plays.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds