Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Did you ever cheat on your girlfriend or partner?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never cheated on anyone I have been with. I am someone who is strictly against cheating and wouldn't do that to someone else. I believe that if you no longer have an interest in the person you are with you should tell them and let them go instead of hurting them.

I have, however, been cheated on.

I have never cheated on anyone and I never will.
I don't understand why people need to cheat on their partner. They should just tell their partner and break up with them instead of cheating on them as cheating on them will hurt them a lot more than an understanding break-up.

Yes I have, I am only on this planet one time. I'm not a saint and as long as I don't get caught I am cool with it.

I was cheated on when in high school and it altered my perspective on this. Do I trust my girlfriend 100%? No I don't, it's a drag but welcome to my life.:rolleyes:

Maybe once or twice, so yes. I've cheated on my partner a few times. I'm not going to make any excuses for it because I know exactly what I did and when I did it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds