Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you believe pro wrestling was real when you were a kid?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When I was a kid, I maybe believed pro wrestling to be real for a short period of time. I started to catch on though after WCW kept on breaking Kayfabe, which is the belief that wrestlers have to keep the act going no matter what. Heels and baby faces (villains and good guys) were forbidden from being seen together. So that meant heels traveled with other heels. But, WCW back near it's end, broke that Kayfabe for me, I knew then it was all an act. But I still loved watching it.

Did you believe pro wrestling was real as a kid?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I first saw this show, I was probably 9 years old and I really thought for a long time that it was real, but when I began to notice that they did not have any bruises and fractures, I suspected that it was a show, although my parents did not tell me about it, so that for me it was the show was more interesting.

I can't lie, I used to believe that it was all jokes and play when I was growing up. There are a couple of persons that would say then that it were acting, and I fought against it till I grew up to realise that I was wrong all along.

I though it was real when I watched wrestling as a kid but my parents would constantly remind me that just like in the movies, these guys are acting and I always debated saying look there is blood over their face.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds