Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did someone try to steal your patent?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Anyone here ever deal with a scammer who stole and claimed your patent? I fear this exact thing whenever I think I have a good idea, as I fear I would end up losing the idea to some guy hiding in the corner listening to me. But now days with computers and the internet, you can be hacked and private content stolen from you. It's easier than ever to get into peoples stuff these days. It's scary stuff.

Anyway, if someone tried to steal your patent, what did you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
Anyone here ever deal with a scammer who stole and claimed your patent? I fear this exact thing whenever I think I have a good idea, as I fear I would end up losing the idea to some guy hiding in the corner listening to me. But now days with computers and the internet, you can be hacked and private content stolen from you. It's easier than ever to get into peoples stuff these days. It's scary stuff.

I am planning to create a document that allows me to record all of my business strategies. However, I keep it safe in a file in order to keep a proper record. I am planning to protect it. But I am not sure how to do it. Patents are quite important in this regards. However, it may be a better to consult a lawyer regarding this.

Fortunately, I have never had to deal with a scammer who tried to steal my business patent. I know that it's something that's going to be very frustrating to deal with because if you're not careful, those criminals have good strategies to be successful in their criminal acts.

Frankly speaking, I have not created anything that needs to be patented. However, I have experienced a lot of intellectual theft (stealing of my content). IN the past, it used to give me headaches, but these days I no longer care who steals my content.

Frankly speaking, I have not created anything that needs to be patented. However, I have experienced a lot of intellectual theft (stealing of my content). IN the past, it used to give me headaches, but these days I no longer care who steals my content.

There are countless of my contents that have been stolen. This is something that have been happening for years that I'm now seeing it as a normal thing. When I join one forum, there's always one or two of my contents spinned in it. I will just take part in it and walk away.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds