Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer survey or market research to understand your audience

HK World

Loyal member
Credits
Conducting market research to understand your target audience or potential customers is crucial for the success of your business.

Have you ever conducted any customer surveys or market research to understand what factors influence their decision to choose your brand over competitors?

Advertisement Placeholder
Market research and customer surveys are not the same. A customer survey means you will have to find potential customers and ask them questions and get their opinion. market research may or may not use customer surveys. It can be just about analyzing available data.

Market research and customer surveys are good for your business. They both help your business to gather essential information which will help your business to take advantage. Market research gives you information which will help you know how products are seen in the market, your competitors and availability of products. Customer surveys provides information on what your customers want and think about a product.

Yeah market research is essentially researching the market to see what works, what doesn't, etc. It is where you research whether your business can fit into the market. As for surveys, you could have your users do one. I have considered it in the past, but never followed through with it. I have so many forums, so maybe it's time I give it a try.

If you have every information about the market research where you really want to start your business, it is something that is going to help you to determine exactly what to go into because that is what works in that particular market. After that is when you have to work on finding all the information about the potential customers who are likely to patronize those products that you want to sell in the market.

If you have every information about the market research where you really want to start your business, it is something that is going to help you to determine exactly what to go into because that is what works in that particular market. After that is when you have to work on finding all the information about the potential customers who are likely to patronize those products that you want to sell in the market.

Survey and market research is an important aspect of any kind of business. Since many people now use internet, marketing companies now utilise online marketing and information collection techniques in order to get a much better picture of market and this is also related to the demand and supply of the product. market research and surveys provide good information if used in the best manner.

If you've already had enough customers for your business then I guess you should get the reviews you want from them and not conduct market research or probably do it another time. This is because market research would let you know how the public generally feel about a product but customers review will let you know how they feel particularly about your own business.

It is always necessary to conduct market survey or pass some sort of questionaire to your customers periodically to find out how they feel about your business and know areas that needs improvement..

Many companies and businesses may not have any kind of information about the market and the condition and preferences of customers. This is why they always try their best to assess the condition and customer preferences through different ways. This includes market analysis as well. Big companies are always aware of what customers want in the first place.

It is always necessary to conduct market survey or pass some sort of questionaire to your customers periodically to find out how they feel about your business and know areas that needs improvement..

There are some businesses that doesn't take their business survey very serious. It's something they do once in a while and it's not good. Surveys helps your business so much because it gives you more information about what your customers have in mind about your business. Without having such information, you will struggle.

Market research and customer surveys are not the same. A customer survey means you will have to find potential customers and ask them questions and get their opinion. market research may or may not use customer surveys. It can be just about analyzing available data.

That's correct. With customer survey, you are trying to find out more about what your customers want you to change and how they feel about buying from you while market research is broad and involves other aspect that concerns the business such as the type of taxes businesses pay in your sector.

That's correct. With customer survey, you are trying to find out more about what your customers want you to change and how they feel about buying from you while market research is broad and involves other aspect that concerns the business such as the type of taxes businesses pay in your sector.

SurveyMonkey have been the best survey software company that I have been using their services when it comes to creating the surveys I need for any of my business research purposes. Their free online survey and forms tool will give you more than what you need to gather opinion from your business customers.

SurveyMonkey have been the best survey software company that I have been using their services when it comes to creating the surveys I need for any of my business research purposes. Their free online survey and forms tool will give you more than what you need to gather opinion from your business customers.

I think that as far as SurveyMonkey is concerned, they are just a basic questionnaire platform and they are quiet different from paid survey platforms. SurveyMonkey is used by businesses in order to send feedback to the company about customer experience and other kind of things.

I think that as far as SurveyMonkey is concerned, they are just a basic questionnaire platform and they are quiet different from paid survey platforms. SurveyMonkey is used by businesses in order to send feedback to the company about customer experience and other kind of things.

What have paid survey platforms got to do with customer survey or market research to understand your audience? I don't understand what you're talking about in bringing that up in your own OP because they are not related. This your subject is on how to gather business opinions of your customers through customer survey and market research which I know SurveyMonkey plays a very good role in helping you to do that. Where you got in paid survey platforms involved in the talk is what I can't understand.

Conducting market research to understand your target audience or potential customers is crucial for the success of your business.

Have you ever conducted any customer surveys or market research to understand what factors influence their decision to choose your brand over competitors?
There are many good stories which have to be based on market research because there is more competition due to competitors and the focus of history is on those things which have good demand and the brand is also long lasting.

I think that a company may engage in both the activities. They may conduct customer survey and they may also conduct market research so that they could get mixed results. They could scrutinise the results and analyse the data to get the right kind of information.

I think that a company may engage in both the activities. They may conduct customer survey and they may also conduct market research so that they could get mixed results. They could scrutinise the results and analyse the data to get the right kind of information.

All manner of information about a business is very good the business. Such information can be useful in one way or another for the business as long it's still a new business. I don't overlook any kind of business information that comes my way.

There are many good stories which have to be based on market research because there is more competition due to competitors and the focus of history is on those things which have good demand and the brand is also long lasting.

Market research makes the provision for information witch will bring good tidings to a business. It will provide information which will give a business an advantage in the market to capitalise on sales and more profit.

I've never really conducted one before but I've had a competitor conduct a ruthless market research to grind down a joint business I was involved in.

At a time when viewing centre was booming, a relative of mine started one and I was heavily involved. After some time, we noticed a new face in the viewing centre. He comes in, looks around, and when its time for a match to start he'll leave.

Few weeks after, the guy opened a viewing centre a stone throw away from our business to take advantage of our flaws. If that was all it wouldn't sting. The guy took rivalry to a new level by paying some boys to tamper with our dish some hours before a match. We'd get in and turn on the TV with about 20 minutes to a football match only to meet scrambled channels. We lost the business to him before one of the boys he was paying confessed to his evil deeds.

All manner of information about a business is very good the business. Such information can be useful in one way or another for the business as long it's still a new business. I don't overlook any kind of business information that comes my way.

Customer research and market research could be both different. Market research usually involves researching about market conditions. This may also involve market studies such as supply of the product and its relationship with the demand of the product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds