Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Crowdfunding your dream project

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you crowdfund your dream project if needed? I know crowdfunding is a popular way of achieving some success. Of course you may need more money and work to be done, but it does help a lot. With that being said, is there a dream project of yours you want to get funded? Would you crowdfund for it if possible?

Advertisement Placeholder
Would you crowdfund your dream project if needed? I know crowdfunding is a popular way of achieving some success. Of course you may need more money and work to be done, but it does help a lot. With that being said, is there a dream project of yours you want to get funded? Would you crowdfund for it if possible?

I would definitely like to start my own business project and get investors for that. However, i would not like to risk money of others, so this is why I may not be willing to look for angel investors. This is a drawback of starting any kind of business. You should face risk and try to create the right kind of plan that would inevitably work.

Most of the popular crowdfunding projects are not available in my home country. I mean you can of course donate to the campaigns but you cannot create your campaigns. If these crowdfunding companies were available in my location, I would certainly launch my campaign for my startup. I have been burnishing a business idea for many years and I have not been able to start due to lack of money.

I've never really considered about making use of crowdfunding to facilitate any project that I have in mind and it is something that I would hardly do because I usually have a way of sourcing the funds that I need to make use of to finance any project that I have in mind to take care of.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds