Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creating a mental health app

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I think the time is perfect to support more mental health endeavors and I mean this by making more aps to help those in need. There has been a rise in mental health apps and services, and I am all for it. I think there's a place for more of them, especially since mental health is no one show fits all type of thing. Everyone is different and needs to be treated differently depending on their conditions or problems.

Do you think there is money to be made by making a mental health app today?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have the skills to create app, however, I am running a mental health community for some time. It is a small community but I believe it will grow big in the future. I can use no-code development platform to convert my website into a mobile app if I want, but at the moment, I am not focusing on a mobile app for my website.

I think the time is perfect to support more mental health endeavors and I mean this by making more aps to help those in need. There has been a rise in mental health apps and services, and I am all for it. I think there's a place for more of them, especially since mental health is no one show fits all type of thing. Everyone is different and needs to be treated differently depending on their conditions or problems.

Do you think there is money to be made by making a mental health app today?

There are many health apps that help you keep a record of your health. This also includes the total time it takes you to exercise. They also help you record your blood pressure as well. I think that you can make money by creating such kind of applications. You need to monetise them, though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds